Sunday 28 July 2013

My Ex Got SnapChat

Hello all my magical people!!!

I firstly need to apologize for how long it's been. I have been going through a lot in my personal life including getting ready for college and working my butt off to afford to not work my butt off while at college.  I have also been dealing with a pretty dramatic breakup that my friends are all tired of hearing about. So I'm going to tell my readers about it.

Actually I'm not going to open up to all the things that happened because honestly it's none of your beeswax. But I am going to say that we ended things because I'm just too awesome to handle ;)

Actually he was kind of an asshole.

Anyways, I just found out that he now has SnapChat. "What is SnapChat?" some of you old farts might ask. Well it is an app you can download on your smartphone to send pictures to your friends. I actually went to the app store to find how they define SnapChat to explain it to you;

"Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They'll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen-unless your friend takes a screenshot!"

So it's pretty much my Me-Memes but they made it into an app. My friends and I use it all the time. PattyStabs is like the queen of SnapChat. We don't even text anymore, we just SnapChat. I wanted to add some examples so that you can really get the idea of it.
 

These are just a couple random ones that I saved onto my phone. They only give you one line for a caption so sometimes you have to get creative and send a series of photos so that you can fit your whole sentence in.

So when I saw that Asshead now has SnapChat I started to think of all the Snaps I could send him. Now I'm not gonna be that psycho ex-girlfriend and actually send them to him but I thought that they were pretty blog-worthy, especially since he doesn't know of this little ol' blog.

 I took the photos on my laptop so I'll just write the captions underneath.

 "Writing songs about how much I hate you!"

 "Hanging out with my new bf!"


"Think I left my hairbrush at your house..."

"I WANT MY HAIRBRUSH BACK!"

"Wish you were here!"

"Oops, wrong person!"

"Wish you were dead."

"GUESS WHAT!?!"

 "You Suck."

"Miss me yet?"

"Yeah you do!"

Haha, I just love em. I was having so much fun taking pictures with Gnarles Barkley that I wanted to upload some extras for you guys. We just look so cute together! <3
 Best Friends!

Rock on, rockers.

Gonna be the best post EVER!!

Suck on that, suckers.

I think that pretty much wraps up this post. And just be warned, you mess with me and I'll mess you up and write mean blogs about you. I'm pretty much Taylor Swift.

May the Force be with you!
But not you, Asshead, you wish the Force was with you.

-Ashlynn and Gnarly

1 comment: