Thursday 11 October 2012

Could Really Use a Smile Cookie

Hello.

I should be in a good mood right now. I had an alright day. I have recently discovered the awesomeness of the show, 'Glee' and my mother and I have been watching it until 3 AM every night when I get home from work. On this brilliant show they did the song "Bust a Move" by Young MC. This moment in history changed my life. I have a new favorite song and have listened to it 50 times in the past two days. I keep finding myself home alone lately and have used this time to put my phone on the surround sound speakers in our living room and listen to it on repeat. I do not only listen, though, I sing and dance around in my pajamas like in an 80's music video. We recently took in my great-grandparent's overweight wiener dog who is my dog's sister. While parading around my upstairs in slippers my two dogs looked like they had seen this before much too many times while the new dog looked quite confused. So why would I not be in a good mood, you might ask. It would seem as if I've been having the time of my life busting it. And as I assure you, that has been quite enjoyable for me and the dogs, there are two problems with today.

1) I was supposed to get paid today by the pool but I have not been yet and it is passed 8 PM. Not only was I to get paid but I was to get a wage increase because I have now worked there for more than six months. But I keep checking my banking app and I have no new deposits. I only have $4.51 in my spending account! What is going on? I need money! I do not work with the no-phone lady for free! I am very uptight about my finances. Every payday I transfer money from my spending account to my savings account. You know, for emergencies and school and new shoes. I am very responsible. So yeah, I get a little ticked when the payroll people can't seem to do their jobs. I wonder if they've gotten paid today. Because in my opinion they don't deserve to be.

2) These people came to the theatre tonight and are going to complain to our head office about being late for their movie when they came five minutes before it started and had to wait in line because we were only doing one till since it was dead right until 6:55. It's not my fault that you're stupid! Leave your house sooner you wackjobs! Like oh my God, someone needs a smile cookie. And is that really the worst thing in your life? That you missed the previews to your crappy action sequel? Maybe you should be thankful that you are able to be such a tight-ass and complain about your own punctuality. I just hate it when people act stupid.

There's a fly flying into my face now. What the fuck, don't you know how to fly? Get outta here!

Ugh, I just hate everything and everyone right now. I could hulk smash something right now. But oh wait! If I wreck anything I don't have any money to pay to replace it!!! >:(

Oh yeah, and there was a chip in my windshield that started to crack on one of the hottest days in the summer and then cracked again out of that crack yesterday when it was snowing. It's hard enough for me to deal with the sudden changes in temperature and my windshield keeps cracking?! Next thing to crack is my sanity, which let's face it, is barely intact to begin with.

If only I lived in Glee and could just sing my troubles away. Or if I could just break out into song and some crunk dancing which would give me an excuse to beat a few people up.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to state that I did recheck my banking app at 2:30 am and found that I had indeed gotten paid by then. I would like to retract my comments about the payroll department not doing their job; they were just having a slow day, I guess. Maybe those people who came to the movie late control my pay?

    ReplyDelete