Wednesday 30 May 2012

Leave Me Alone

First off, I'd like to say how tickled-pink I am that so many people enjoy reading my blog. I've had quite a few people asking me to post more often which is very flattering but at the same time, I have to ask that you please get off my back. I love you but I feel like we need some space. Everything has just been moving so fast lately! I'm not sure if I can handle all of this commitment. It's just a little too soon since starting my instagram account and I guess I'm still not quite "over" that yet. It's not you...it's me. I can't handle the pressure you're putting me under!! I'm not saying we're through I just want everyone to know that I don't think I'll be able to make any new posts the next few weeks because it's the last couple weeks of school to hand assignments in and my teachers are all homework nazis. I want to assure you though that I am planning on dropping one hell of a blog bomb on y'all the second things start to slow down. I have quite a few ideas to write about which makes me super excited. Some future posts you can look forward to are; Theatre Theatre Popcorn Eater, My Grandma Calls Me Asshead, My Reinvention of Texting, Signs that You are Growing Up, A Cupcake a Day Keeps the Skinny Jeans Away, I Don't Even Gnome What to Think, "It's like that Game we Played", I Still Need an Xbox, My Special Relationship with Mirrors, May the Floss be with You, Pug Life, Queen of Wieners, Mustache Stash, and any thing else that pops into my head. I have many blogs in the brewing just not enough time on the clock. And I mean, if anyone wanted to help a brother out and write a couple of my diplomas so that I can blog that would be okay, I guess. So what I'm pretty much saying is stay tuned, the best is yet to come.

May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment