Saturday 12 May 2012

The Things I Could've Named My Blog

-tooflytogetby

This just seemed to describe me and my attitude as well as explain some of the struggles I deal with in everyday life.

-rockawesome

A year and a half or so ago I started to tell people to call me RockAwesome because I used to hear that term when I was in the eighth grade and I was attempting to bring it back. I also gave myself a catchphrase; "That's awesome! How awesome? ROCK AWESOME."

-theycallmedaboss

This name was more of a hope I had that when I created this blog people at the theatre would actually start calling me "Da Boss".

-gnarlyandme

I was considering this name because of the 3-foot gnome I have that I named Gnarly. But I decided that I will just do a post called Gnarly and Me every once in a while that will discuss some of our great adventures.

-youcanthandletheforce

This was a combination of my love for Star Wars and the famous line from A Few Good Men. A classic.

-allmyfriendswenttocollege.istartedablog

I really wanted this to be the name of my blog but 1) it was too long (thats what she said!) 2)when i changed it to allmyfriendswenttocollege it said it was unavailable. I will search for this blog and decide whether they are worthy of the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment